Personal information is any personally identifiable information about an individual such as your name, address, email address, phone number, fax number, birth date, gender etc. Personal information does not include the name, title, business address or telephone number of a business, professional person or an employee of an organization. Non-personal information is information of an anonymous nature such as your IP address, the domain name used to access The Rez Life site, the type and version of your browser or operating system. Other information such as demographic statistics of our users, number of visits and average time spent on our site is also considered non-personal information. We in the course of operating our site and providing our services collect non-personal information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing you with the services you have requested from us;
- Contacting you about changes, enhancements, or similar notices regarding our services;
- If you indicated you were interested in receiving information from us or our sponsors you may be sent information by email about products, services that may be of interest to you;
- If you enter a contest or other promotion, we use your personal contact information to administer the contest or promotion including contacting, announcing and promoting the winners;
- We collect financial information such as your credit card information if you request a service or product from our site. The financial information is used for the purposes of fulfilling your order;
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe the information would be useful when investigating a contravention of federal, provincial or foreign law or in order to defend a legal interest
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell your personal information to any party.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where you have specifically given your consent to disclose your personal information for a specific purpose;
- Who are acting as our agents, suppliers or service providers in order to enable us to provide you with the products or services you have ordered. Such agents, suppliers or service providers shall be required to maintain the confidentiality of all of your personal information;
- As required by law, including by an order of any court, institution or body with authority to compel the production of the personal information or in order to protect or defend a legal interest;
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please note we will retain some personal information in order to preserve records of our commercial relationship with you. Also, certain information may have already been provided to third parties as described above. If you decide at any time you no longer wish to receive any email materials to which you have subscribed, you may choose to unsubscribe to these emails by going to the appropriate page on our Website.